Its the last day of the challenge! Hip hip hooray you’ve made it through! You’ve tried some meals and ingredients that may be new to your kitchen. And…hopefully you’ve enjoyed eating wholesome dishes made with ‘real’ unprocessed ingredients.
Today to celebrate I’m sharing a recipe for a chocolate cake that you can share with family and/friends. Its a delicious rich chocolate cake that also happens to be dairy and gluten free which is great for allergy sufferers.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
1.5 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup cacao powder
4 large eggs
3/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 175
- In the TM bowl melt the chocolate chips and butter together 2 mins/90 degrees/speed 1.
- Add in the cocoa powder, stir speed 2/10 secs. Scrape down the sides.
- Then add the honey and vanilla, mix speed 2 and while its moving add the eggs one at a time.
- Stir until batter is smooth and slightly glossy.
- -Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. I used a small round silicone cake dish/pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until skewer comes out clean.
- Let the cake sit for a few minutes in its dish, this helps it rest and become more dense.
This cake is a beautiful dense fudge style cake that leaves you feeling like you have been naughty, but all the ingredients are good so there’s no need to. Its a chocolate lovers dream!